Montero Chiropractic Clinic: Conditions Treated
Montero Chiropractic Clinic in Yuma, AZ offers natural and effective pain relief through chiropractic treatment. Chiropractic care is most frequently sought for back and neck pain relief, as well as for other spinal injuries and diseases. Back and neck pain, however, is not the only reason people seek chiropractic care. Many of our patients prefer chiropractic care because it is natural and non-invasive. Rather than resorting to prescription pain medication or invasive surgery, our chiropractor works to identify and heal musculoskeletal disorders.
- Traumatic Injury: Non-life-threatening impact injuries to the spine can be treated with chiropractic care. People involved in auto accidents, particularly rear-end collisions, often experience whiplash. High-impact sports, such as football, commonly experience impact injuries. If you are suffering from a traumatic injury, chiropractic care can relieve your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural healing process.
- Headaches: Poor posture and bad ergonomics can often lead to spinal misalignment. This can place excessive pressure on nerves in the spinal column, leading to tension headaches and migraines. Manual manipulation of the spine and therapeutic massage can greatly reduce this pressure, providing relief from headaches.
- Sacroiliac Pain: The SI joint rests at the base of the spine. Spinal misalignment from poor posture or injury can cause stress in the SI joint, leading to pain in your backside. A chiropractic adjustment will alleviate joint pain. Our chiropractor can also help you learn ways to correct your posture to further reduce your pain and minimize the chances of the pain returning in the future.
Joint Pain – Knees and Shoulders:
- Knees: Similar to spinal manipulation, the knee joint can be massaged and manipulated, relieving pain and improving the joint’s range of motion. This can be an excellent alternative to surgical treatment.
- Shoulders: Many occupations require workers to overuse the shoulder joint. As you overuse a joint, you become susceptible to repetitive motion injuries. Athletes also frequently experience these injuries. Tennis players, golfers, and swimmers commonly suffer from pain in the shoulder joint. Chiropractic treatment for shoulder pain includes manual manipulation and therapeutic massage.
Chiropractor in Yuma, AZ
If you are suffering from back or neck pain, joint pain, headaches, or other musculoskeletal pain, the chiropractic professionals at Montero Chiropractic Clinic in Yuma, AZ, are ready to assist you. For more information on the conditions we treat, call us at (928) 782-2233.